Thursday, April 22, 2010

About The Blog

Hello any viewers. Or myself, considering I'll probably be the one reading and editing this. They say laughter is the best medicine, and in many ways, that statement is true. Laughing makes one feel good, it is part of an unconscious human behavior, and a signals acceptance and positive interactions with others. There are hundreds of different languages throughout the world, but laughter is pretty much the same anywhere one can go.

That being said, prepare to laugh because in this blog I will feature stand up comedians and other random comical tidbits I find. I will feature videos and info of several different comedians of the past and present. I will also find some not so well known comedians and feature them and their work as well. Expect some best moments, shocking facts, and a barrel of laughs.

- Ricki

No comments:

Post a Comment